Nuravine ORP Sensor
143,90 € (120,92 € excl. VAT) plus shipping
Guarantee Safe Checkout
- Measures the electrochemical nature of the system as oxidation-reduction potential (ORP)
- High ORP indicates a sterile system that kills unwanted pathogens while low ORP indicates a reservoir with microorganisms.
- When running a sterile system, it is recommended to maintain an ORP of 300-500mV.
- Calibration: Single Point (225mV)
- Cable Length: 2m
- Connection Type: BNC
- Junction Number: Double
- Reference Solution: 3.5 M KCl/KNO3
- Temperature Range: 0-60°C
- Product Lifetime: 1 year
|Dimensions||6,4 × 6,4 × 21,6 cm|