BlueLab Guardian Monitor Connect
Bluelab’s Guardian Monitor Connect provides continuous 24/7 monitoring of essential reservoir parameters like pH, electrical conductivity, and temperature. With a quick glance the bold, back-lit monitor gives you a good idea of how well your system is performing, with the ability to set preferred parameter ranges. Check the monitor anytime, anywhere with the optional connect stick (sold separately), which allows users to connect their monitor to a computer or a smart device.
- 24/7 pH/EC/temperature monitor
- Wall, post, and rack mounting options available
- pH probe maintenance and calibration required
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity, and temperature of your nutrient solution but it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you. It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success. Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor Connects.
- View your reservoir parameters on your mobile phone no matter where you are
- 24/7 continuous monitoring of pH, EC, and temperature in reservoirs
- Large, backlit display for at-a-glance viewing
- High and low alarms to alert you when parameters are out of range
- Easy pH calibration function with on-screen instructions
- 2-meter cable lengths for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts, and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environment