22,91 € – 51,54 €
Do you want to know more about Athena Nutrients and the Feed Schedule? Click here
Guarantee Safe Checkout
Fade is a nitrogen-free finishing flush that provides your plants with the immobile nutrients they need (calcium and microelements) to ensure they don’t starve during the critical ripening stage.
Excess nitrogen is known to delay flower maturation and it’s important to taper or even remove nitrogen at the end of the flowering cycle to encourage crop maturation and enhance flower quality.
After extensive testing, we’ve found that running Fade with Pro Bloom during the last 3 weeks of flower increased total cannabinoid and terpene production without increasing the risk of deficiencies and bud rot.
- Nitrogen-free finishing enhancer
- Contains optimal levels of calcium and microelements for finish
- Same liquid dilution rate as Pro Core (at 2 lbs [0.9 kg] per gallon [3.78 l]) concentrate)
- Replace Pro Core during the final 3 weeks of flower
Add 10-16 ml of Fade per gallon (3.78 l) of water during the final 3 weeks of the flowering phase.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments–do not put anything into the bottle.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 7° C and 29° C.
3.78 l (1 Gal.), 0.94 l (¼ Gal.)